Thursday, June 19, 2008

june holiday week4

Well day 3 was just more shopping, eating and sleeping. Nothing much to mention about. So on to day 4, that morning after we had a sumpteous breakfast. We made our way to the largest go-kart indoor race track in asia. It was my second time go-karting. However this time, the cars were at least 60km/h, much faster than the previous time. It was one of the greatest things i've ever experience in my life, the rush of adrenaline is indescribable. I went for 5 rounds and it only costed S$60, which was quite economical. In the night, my dad, brother and i went to a pub to grab a couple of drinks. Although i was underage, but the thai people did not bother and just served me alcohol like any other customers. We had a johnny walker's soda mix, it was perfect with the bad playing at the back. Then, a waitress approach me and ask me if i wanted more drinks. Hearing her voice, i thought she would be some pretty thai waitress. To my horror, it was a tranvetite, i almost spat out my drink. My dad and bro giggled as they watched me approached by her. That was hell of an experience. The last day was just a little more shopping and drinking den that was the end of my adventures in Bangkok.

No comments: